Kristin Smedley and Mary Fran Bontempo know their brilliance. But they didn’t always. In fact, both Kristin and Mary Fran know what it feels like to be lost, afraid, unproductive, unsuccessful and unhappy. That’s a lot of yuck, but without it, there would have been no need for resilience, the key to uncovering your brilliance. As a young mother, Kristin found herself raising two blind sons, with no idea of how to help them to live vital, successful lives. Mary Fran’s personal and professional lives were right on track, until she learned that her son was a heroin addict. Utterly unprepared to manage either crisis, Kristin and Mary Fran knew only that they would not allow themselves or their children to be defined by the challenges, and they were determined to not only survive, but thrive.
Hang on for the ride as Kristin and Mary Fran teach you to discover your resilience and uncover your brilliance. You’ll move beyond crisis using your skills and talents to embrace the now and face challenges with strategies for personal and professional fulfillment and success! Packed with heart, humor and practical wisdom, you’ll leave inspired, moved and motivated. Plus, a portion of each ticket sold will be donated to the CRB1 Foundation for curing retinal blindness, and PARR (PA Alliance of Recovery Residences), c/o DreamLife Recovery. Oh, and you’ll laugh. A lot. It’s kind of what we do. Join us to learn…
- How to re-frame challenge and surrender as opportunity
- How to tweak your internal language to encourage empowerment and success
- How accepting weaknesses leads to resilience and brilliance
- How to detach from outcomes
- How to create an action plan to strategically manage crisis and challenge
- How to use your hard-won brilliance and skills to create an exciting, successful life